For more information please call the center at (309) 793-0090
* Home modifications
- (ramps, bathroom grab bars, etc.)
* Adaptive Equipment
* Security Deposits
* Furniture and appliances
* Household supplies
* And More
Illinois residents between the ages of 18 and 59 who have been living in a nursing facility for 90 days or longer. Individuals must also be Medicaid recipients, or Medicaid eligible to qualify.
* Assistance in developing a relocation plan to transition from nursing home to community living.
* Identify necessary community supports for successful relocation to community living of your choice, such as affordable housing, personal care attendants, home health aids or adaptive devices.
* Funds for relocation expenses.
* Information and Referral, Advocacy, Peer Support and Skills Training as needed.
Persons with disabilities are able to receive assistance with transitioning back into the community after living in a nursing home or institution.
With the help of the Direct Service Team, an IICIL Community Reintegration Advocate will be there to assist with the complete transition process.